Behind the Scenes of Duck-Rabbit: Tony
May 17, 2016
Welcome to The Duck-Rabbit Brewery’s first week of Behind the Scenes! This week, I asked Tony a few questions about himself inside and out of the brewery. Let’s see what he had to say!
1) How long have you been a part of the Duck-Rabbit family?
2) What inspired you to work for a craft brewery?
- I’ve been home brewing for 33 years. I love beer.
3) What is one piece of advice you have for someone wanting to get into the craft brewery business?
- Be ready to work hard, it’s not all fun and games.
4) What is your main job/role at the brewery?
5) What is your favorite food?
6) What is your favorite beer to pair with that food?
- A few years ago we brewed a Smoked Porter, to this day, it is one of my favorite beers of all time.
7) Who is the person you admire the most?
- My wife – she’s able to put up with me.
8) When you aren’t at work, what are some of your favorite hobbies?
- Home brewing and gardening
9) What is the most interesting thing about you/something most people don’t know about you?
- I’ve worked on farms almost my entire life
10) What is something you absolutely cannot live without?
- My friends and family. I’m the type of person that will put them before anything or anyone
11) Anything else you’d like us to know about you?
- I love to be challenged, which is why I’ve had so many different hobbies throughout my life.